CRSP Merigan Modular Water Tank (CRSP 156)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- CRSP Merigan Modular Water Tank (CRSP 156)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Cuyamaca Rancho State Park/Merigan new modular employee residence requires a domestic fire protection 10,000 gallon water storage tank with hydrant outlet. Tank location is approximately 77 feet southwest from residence structure using San Diego County Installation/Location Standards. Tank is circular, metal, color tan measuring 143 inches diameter by 13 feet in height. The hydrant connection requires a trench approximately 18 inches deep by 16" wide & 29 feet in length for tank to hydrant pipe line connection. A pipe line for filling the tank is required and will tap into the existing waterline, located west of the Merigan dirt road, cross the road then flow the residence driveway near the road edge measuring approximately 149 feet with a trench depth of 26-28 inches by 16 inch wide with termination near the water storage tank.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4960
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303,15304 C:1,3,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA §15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the project description including comments provided by CDPR specialists, then it is exempt under CEQA §15301 - Existing Facilities, §15303 - New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures and §15304 - Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.