Watson Stair Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0064-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Watson Stair Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0064-R2).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0064-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mark Watson. The project is limited to the removal of existing wooden stairs, and the installation of new stainless steel prefabricated stairs approximately 20 feet long and 40 inches wide. The stairs will be attached to a concrete pad at the base of the stairs, and four cylindrical concrete posts supporting the stairs along the length. No excavation will occur within the water of Lake Almanor.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4037
- 40°13'55N"N 121°8'40W"W
- Parcel #
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves the installation of an accessory structure, which will not remove vegetation or adversely impact sensitive plant or wildlife species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.