Union School Slough Vegetation Management (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Union School Slough Vegetation Management (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0031-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Yolo County Flood control and water Conservation District. This project is limited to manual removal of: 1) Patches of Giant Cane (Arundo donax) with power hand tools blocking stormwater flows within the Slough; 2) Fallen trees and large tree branches and other vegetative debris that is blocking stormwater flows within the Slough; 3) Trimming up of branches of riparian trees where the branches overhang into the channel of the slough and impede stormwater flows within the slough, and 4) Use of appropriate registered herbicides to treat resprouts of Arundo within the Channel of Union School Slough.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
- 38°36'24.84N"N 121°59'23.83W"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is a small scale project of less than 5 acres in total size intended to return conditions within the channel of Union School Slough to the original state that will facilitate flows of stormwater runoff flows and minimize the risk of damage to surrounding private property.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.