Issuance of Right of Entry Permit to Source Group
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Right of Entry Permit to Source Group
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue Right of Entry Permit to Source Group for access and temporary use of State Park land in Mount Diablo State Park. Entry and use is needed to access adjacent private property requiring mergency bank stabilization on Dunn Creek Bank mine tailing pond berm. No construction work or equipment/material staging will occur on State Park property.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : 707-769-5652x208
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15305 C:5
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor alterations in land use limitations that will not result in any changes in land use or density, and is included as "issuance of easements and rights-of-way" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR §15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.