TUO-49 & 120 Culvert Replacements
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 10
- Document Title
- TUO-49 & 120 Culvert Replacements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes to replace three existing Corrugated Steel Pipe (CSP)/ PVC culverts with three 4' W x 3'H Precast Reinforced Concrete Box (Precast-RCB) culverts on State Route 49 in Tuolumne County, near Chinese Camp, approximately 0.9 mile south of South Junction 108. A small amount of right of way will be acquired for future maintenance of the culverts. The scope of work will include the removal of the existing culverts, installation of three 50 foot long Precast-RCB culverts with wingwalls at each end, backfilling the trench and embankments, placement of a rock slope protection at the inlet and outlet of the culvert, and replacement of striping.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95201
Phone : (209) 948-3826
- State Highways
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will not affect any sensitive species or their habitat, any cultural or scenic resources, or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.