Bytte & Ash Creek Bridge Replacement - Geotechnical Drilling
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Bytte & Ash Creek Bridge Replacement - Geotechnical Drilling
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) plans to conduct subsurface geotechnical drilling investigations at the Butte Creek Bridge (PM 0.51; Bridge No: 03-001) and Ash Creek Bridge ( PM 1.02; Bridge No: 03-002) on State Route (SR) 299 in Modoc County. A proposal to replace the existing bridges is currently under way and geotechnical studies are needed to determine the type of foundation material found onsite. The resulting data will be used to design the bridge replacements.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- State Highways
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Basic data collection which would not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.