Knapek Water Diversion and Road Maintenance Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration AGreement No. 1600-2016-0033-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Knapek Water Diversion and Road Maintenance Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration AGreement No. 1600-2016-0033-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to two encroachment. The first encroachment is for water diversion from Kendall Creek. The second encroachment will reduce erosion from a bank seep. Work for the project will include use and maintenance of the water diversion infrastructure and channelizing and rocking a ford crossing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Use and maintain infrastructure for water diversion and reduce erosion and sediment delivery to a stream.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.