Long Ridge Reroute and Restoration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Long Ridge Reroute and Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to decommission an unsustainable road and cut in a new section of trail located in the Lower Ranch of Hollister Hills SVRA. Currently, the road is over 20 ft. wide in some locations. The steep gradient of the road makes the road susceptible to gully erosion and ultimately incision. Overall, the alignment is unsustainable, is at risk of noncompliance with the Soil Standard, an requires consistent large-scale maintenance efforts.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 20
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-4442
- San Benito
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 04, 33 - Class 1, 4, & 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair and maintenance of existing facilities. Minor trenching and backfilling, revegetation of disturbed areas is considered a small habitat restoration project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.