Operation of Spring Mountain Ranch Water Tank I (SMR 1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Operation of Spring Mountain Ranch Water Tank I (SMR 1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB), as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water supply permit. The Riverside Highland Water Company project built one 1.9 MG reservoir in 2006, 120 ft in diameter and 24 ft in height, in order to supply future residential development in the area. This project will allow for the operation of this existing facility.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
San Bernardino District Office 464 West 4th Street, Room 437
San Bernardino, CA 92401
Phone : (909) 383-4328
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The operation of existing public structures involving no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.