Acreage Lane Culvert Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Acreage Lane Culvert Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to replace a failing 40-foot long, 42-inch diameter corrugated metal pipe culvert with a higher capacity 54-inch low head culvert of equal length with upgraded concrete headwalls on the upstream and downstream ends. At the culvert outlet, accumulated sediment within the channel will be removed with an excavator for approximately 90 feet to improve flow conditions through the culvert.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2673
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Reconstruction of a failed existing crossing.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.