Moosa Creek Pipeline Protection Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0130-R5)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Moosa Creek Pipeline Protection Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0130-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will stabilize the banks and channel bottom of Moosa Creek within a San Diego County Water Authority right-of-way to protect existing pipelines which cross the stream from failure. Vegetation removal and grading will occur wihin the project area to create equipment access and to prepare the area for stabilization structure installation. Approximately 0.0064 acre temporary stream impacts will be restored with the native vegetation upon completionof the construction project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92024
Phone : (858) 467-4223
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The installation of stream stabilization structures to protect existing pipelines crossing Moosa Creek.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.