Rourke Ranch Emergency 2 15EM-120-TRI (Lake or Sreambed Alteration AGreement No. 1600-2016-0165-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Rourke Ranch Emergency 2 15EM-120-TRI (Lake or Sreambed Alteration AGreement No. 1600-2016-0165-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the installation of one temporary encroachment in an existing rock ford crossing on Salt Creek to access land for the purposes of salvage logging under Emergency Notice of Timber Operations exemption permitted by the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CalFire). The crossing shall be construced with multiple culverts no less than 18 inches in diameter, adequate in number and size to pas channel flows and allow for passage of all aquatic organisms.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2504
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Temporary installation of an encroachment in an exisitng rock ford to access land for the purposes of salvage logging under Emergency Notice of Timber Operations..
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.