Bowen Drive Trail Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0091-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Bowen Drive Trail Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0091-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the construction of a bike trail to connect the existing Empire Ranch Bike Path to Golf Links Drive. The project will install a prefabricated bridge over Natomas Ditch and a basin overflow crossing at the western drainage ditch. The prefabricated bridge would completely span the Natomas Ditch channel; no temporary or permanent fills are proposed within the bed, bank or channel of the Natomas Ditch .
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor to land and will not impact species status species or its habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.