Coe Orchard Equipment - Public Water Supply Permit
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Coe Orchard Equipment - Public Water Supply Permit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit to an existing public water system, consisting of a well and distribution system serving a manufacturing plant near the City of Live Oak in Sutter county.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Valley District Office 364 Knollcrest Drive #101
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4800
- Live Oak
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facility. Facilities have been built and have been operating for several years.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.