Sierra High School - Addition of Well 03
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Sierra High School - Addition of Well 03
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. The Sierra High School Water System proposes to add a new well 03 as a source of supply. The well's yield is not anticipated to exceed 125 gpm and small appurtenant structures will be built as part of the project. The well will provide drinking water to the facility.
- Contact Information
Betsy S. Lichti
State Water Resources Control Board
Fresno District 265 Bullard Ave, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The new is not expected to exceed the 125-gpm yield. The well is considered a small structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.