Messenger Water Diversion and Pond Spillway Project (Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0028-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Messenger Water Diversion and Pond Spillway Project (Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0028-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to two encroachments that include one project for water diversion and one project for a pond spillway reconstructure.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to use and maintain infrastructure for water diversion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.