Lower Deer Creek Falls Fish Passage Improvement Project (Request No. 1652-2016-006-001-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Lower Deer Creek Falls Fish Passage Improvement Project (Request No. 1652-2016-006-001-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Pursuant to Fish and Game Code section 1652, the California Department of Fish and Wildlife has approved the Lower Deer Creek Falls Fish Passage Improvement Project submitted by Northwest Hydraulic Consultants. The Project includes the restoration of a step pool fish ladder to allow salmonids access to upstream habitat. The Project will mediate the limiting factors of reduced spawning and rearing habitat by creating access to additional habitat above Lower Deer Creek Falls.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2306
- 40.168496°'"N 121.582179°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15333 C:33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class33 consists of small projects not to exceed 5 acres in size to assure the maintenance, restoration, enhancement, or protection of habitat for fish, plants, or wildlife.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.