Dunn Creek Emergency Stabilization Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Sacramento
- Document Title
- Dunn Creek Emergency Stabilization Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Central Valley Regional Water Board is issuing a 401 water quality certification for the subject Project. The Project consists of placing woven geotextile and riprap within 40 linear feet of Dunn Creek to minimize storm water erosion effects during the rainy season.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
11020 Sun Center Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 255-3000
- 37°55'32.054N"N 121°51'35.478W"W
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Central Valley Water Board has determined that this project meets the Categorical Exemption under 15304 of the California Code of Regulations, which exempts activities that result in minor alterations to land, and 15330 of the California Code of Regulations, which exempts minor actions to prevent, minimizes, stabilize, mitigate, or eliminate the release or threat of release of hazardous waste or hazardous substances.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.