Stonegate Development (California Endangered Species Act Incidental Take Permit No. 2081-2018-082-02 (ITP)).
6 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Chico, City of (City of Chico)
- Document Title
- Stonegate Development (California Endangered Species Act Incidental Take Permit No. 2081-2018-082-02 (ITP)).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Project includes development of a 132-acre property into a combination of the following land uses: Public right-of-way: 28.4 acres; Bicycle Path: 0.7 acre; Park: 3.5 acres; Single-family residential, standard lots (338 lots): 68.9 acres; Multi-family residential: 4 acres; Commercial: 16.6 acres; Stormwater Facility: 5.4 acres; Open Space (Stonegate Preserve): 132 acres (117 .3-Project Preserve plus 14.76-acre Doe Mill-Schmidbauer Meadowfoam Preserve). The Project will result in impacts to 0.10 acres of Butte County Meadowfoam (Limnanthes floccose ssp.californica; BCM). The Project is expected to result in incidental take of BCM, which is designated as an endangered species under the California Endangered Species Act. The ITP referenced above as issued by CDFW authorizes incidental take of species listed under CESA that may occur as a result of Project implementation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
North Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 817-0419
- 39°43'14.51"N 121°47'5.04"W
- Other Location Info
- The Stonegate Development Project (Project) is located within the City of Chico, Butte County. The Project site is bounded by Skyway Road to the south and East 20th Street to the North.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The EIR prepared by the lead agency for the Project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the lead agency. CDFW's administrative record of proceedings related to the incidental take permit is available to the public for review at CDFW's regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2016062049 PDF 2557 K