A six year Time Extension request for a previously granted Minor Subdivision application no. PA-0600038 of Fairchild Ghio, LP to subdivide two parcels totaling 15,000 sq. ft. into three parcels. Each parcel to contain 5,000 sq. ft. These parcels are not under Williamson Act contract . The Property is zoned R-L (Low Density Residential) and the General Plan designation is R/L (Low Density Residential).
San Joaquin County Community Development Department
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
1810 East Hazelton Ave., Stockton, CA 95205
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.