Wagner Land Company NTMP, CFIP Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0205-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Wagner Land Company NTMP, CFIP Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0205-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to two encroachments that include two watercourse crossings. The project is proposed to reduce erosion and increase watercource crossing capacity. The two on-stream unlined ponds require redirection and construction of spillways back to the original channel where the streams once flowed. The headwater channels buried by illegal grading require the channels to be rebuilt to connect the upper and lower portions of the channel. The culvert replacements will reduce erosion. All sites requires bank stabilization that will be accomplished through a combination of contouring and revegetation. The two parcels have a total of five ponds, of which at least one pond will provide water for the parcel for domestic use and irrigation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2099
- Other Location Info
- community of Garberville
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Conduct maintenance activities to reduce erosion and stabilize stream banks.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.