Olson Water Diversion, Stream Crossings, Pond and Erosion Control Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0039-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Olson Water Diversion, Stream Crossings, Pond and Erosion Control Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0039-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to five encroachments that include one for water diversion, three stream crossings, and one project to improve an unlined on-stream water storage pond.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Use and maintain infrastructure for water diversion and conduct projects to reduce erosion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.