Spence Water Diversion and Pond Spillway Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0049-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Spence Water Diversion and Pond Spillway Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0049-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to two encroachments, one for water diversion, and the second to properly construct a pond spillway. Work for the project will include use and maintenance of the water diversion infrastructure for domestic use, and construction of a pond spillway to minimize erosion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Use and maintenance infrastructure for water diversion and construct a pond spillway to minimize erosion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.