Nunnemaker Gravel Extraction Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0065-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Nunnemaker Gravel Extraction Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0065-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one encroachment to remove gravel from a gravel bar on the Middle Fork Eel River. The project cannot exceed 1,000 cubic yards of gravel removal from this site over the lifetime of the Agreement.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Remove a small amount of gravel annually to be used as road base.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.