Olea Water Diversion and Culvert Installation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration AGreement No. 1600-2016-0023-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Olea Water Diversion and Culvert Installation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration AGreement No. 1600-2016-0023-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to three encroachments that include one location for water diversion and two culvert installations. Two culverts are proposed for installation including replacement of one culvert and initial installation of another culvert to reduce erosion and reconnect the natural drainage pathway by removing the flow from an inside ditch adjacent to the driveway.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Use and maintain infrastructure for water diversion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.