Windschiti Water Diversion and Culvert Installation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0327-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Windschiti Water Diversion and Culvert Installation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0327-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2015-0327-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mr. Erik Windschiti.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Install 1 culvert to effectively drain water off an unimproved road and to divert water from three streams.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.