Corvina Beach and Salt Creek Day Use Area Rope Fencing (SSSRA 154)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Corvina Beach and Salt Creek Day Use Area Rope Fencing (SSSRA 154)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install a 6" x 6" x 2' high and 420' long wooden post and rope fence along the edge of the Corvina Beach camp road Day Use and Camping Area. Install a 6" x 6" x 2' high and 380' long wooden post and rope fence at the entrance of Salt Creek Day Use and Camping Area. This is being done to prevent people from driving off established roads or over embankments. Lack of a fence barrier poses a safety hazard. The fence will also minimize damage to resources.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4960
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303 C:3
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA §15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the project description including comments provided by CDPR specialists, then it is exempt under CEQA §15303 - New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures. The action falls under the Departmental list of exempt activities according to CEQA §15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.