Butte College Culvert Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration AGreement No. 1600-2016-0061-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Butte College Culvert Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration AGreement No. 1600-2016-0061-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consist of the removal and replacement of culverts at three location within the Butte College Campus. Site A. The existing culvert on the West Branch of Clear Creek, is approxmately 60 feet long where it crosses under the access road, and is composed of an 48-inch diameter corrugated metal culvert with metal flared-end sections. Site B. The existing culvert on Clear Creek is approximately 50 feet long and is composed of an 18-inch corrugated metal culvert with no end section. Site C. There is not information regarding the existing culverts that will be replaced as the have collapsed and are completely coverted with dirt.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement and reconstruction of three existing culvert under-crossings, in the same location and will not impact any sensitive species habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.