Cascade Sector Shower Token Machine Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Cascade Sector Shower Token Machine Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install three (3) shower token machines at MacArthur Burney Falls Memorial State Park and one (1) shower token machine at Castle Crags State Park in lieu of Current quarter machines for increased camper use and convenience. The new machines will be 12 1/2" x 26" x 13 ¼ ".
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
400 Glen Drive P.O. Box 942896
Oroville, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 532-3087
- Other Information
- McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park & Castle Crogs State Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the installation of small new equipment and facilities in small structures, and the minor public alteration in the condition of land which does not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.