Minersville Boat Launching Facility Emergency Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Minersville Boat Launching Facility Emergency Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to repair potholes on the Minersville boat ramp and install a perforated steel ramp to extend the existing concrete boat launch and allow vehicle access during low water-level conditions.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2673
- 40.8483°'"N 122.8107°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves repair of an existing boat ramp facility, with no expansion of use and no permanent expansion of size.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.