Consolidated SWP and CVP Authorized Places of Use Water Transfer
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Consolidated SWP and CVP Authorized Places of Use Water Transfer
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department of Water Resources (DWR) and the U.S Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) propose to transfer up to 305,820 acre-feet (257,900 acre-feet granted) of water to by exchange south of the Delta under DWR Permit 16479 and Reclamation License 1986 and Permits 11885, 11886, 12721, 11967, 11887, 12722, 12723, 11315, 11316, 11968, 11969, 12860, 11871, 11973, and 12364. These exchanges will maximize the beneficial use of available supplies within areas experiencing significant water supply shortages.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street P.O. Box 100
Sacramento, CA 95812-0100
Phone : (916) 319-9141
- Fresno Kern Kings Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Statutory Exemption for temporary water transfers under Water Code section 1729.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.