Cogswell Creek Restoration Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0041-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Cogswell Creek Restoration Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0041-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one encroachment to daylight a Class III stream that was culverted and buried without permits. The project will include removal of 140 feet of culvert, bank stabilization, and revegetation to restore aquatic habitat at the project location.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restore a stream channel to its natural condition.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.