Channel Realignmen on Ephemeral Stream (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0074-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Channel Realignmen on Ephemeral Stream (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0074-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to realigning approximately 62 linear feet of stream channel in order to meet necessary setbacks for a new signle family home.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New construction of a home, channel is ephemeral and will be redirected and for small segment (65'). Will not cause permanent loss of habitat and there will be no riparian vegetation affected.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.