SIS 96 Emergency Culvert Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- SIS 96 Emergency Culvert Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Heavy precipitation in early 2016 has resulted in two culvert failures that require immediate remediation in order to mitigate an imminent threat to the highway. The highway embankments are eroding to the edge of the pavement and becoming saturated.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Other Location Info
- Happy Camp
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is immediately necessary to protect the roadway from further damage and provide safe passage to the the traveling public.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.