Browns Creek Sediment Reduction Project, Phase II (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0351-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Browns Creek Sediment Reduction Project, Phase II (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0351-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2015-0351-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Northwest California Resource Conservation & Development Council.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is a minor alteration of existing private facilities with no alteration or expansion of use, which will not increase the current capacity of the road or stimulate growth. The project will modify the shape and drainage features of existing roads by upgrading six stream crossings in order to pass the 100 year storm flow and reduce sediment delivery potential. Overall, the project will not have a significant adverse impact on the environment, or contribute to a cumulatively significant impact.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.