Wilson Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0135-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Wilson Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0135-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0135-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mr. Ralph Wilson. The project is limited to the replacement of an existing side by side double culvert crossing with two 20-foot long by 30-inch wide CMP culverts. In addition a 2-inch diameter residential water line will be installed by trenching immediately downstream of the culverts to a depth of 18-inches and then backfilled with native material and rock protection.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2124
- 40.701°'"N 122.211°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302 C;2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. (c) Replacement or reconstruction of existing utility systems and/or facilities involving negligible or no expansion of capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.