California Aqueduct MP 155.63L Westlands Water District Temporary Pump-In Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- California Aqueduct MP 155.63L Westlands Water District Temporary Pump-In Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- WWD will install a pump-in structure by excavating a 20 ft x 20 ft x 6 ft area, installing an above ground discharge pipe, and connecting this new pipe to an existing underground pipe. The area will be backfilled and compacted. WWD may remove and reinstall the structure in the future; WWD contractors will benefit.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
San Luis Field Division 31770 Gonzaga Road
Gustine, CA 95322
Phone : (209) 827-5190
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- WWD is the lead agency under the CEQA For installation and operation of the pump-in structures, but DWR will give permission to WWD to temporarily encroach on DWR;s right-of-way for the work described above. The discharge pipe will be installed on a slope that is more than 20 percent, but he slope will not change.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.