Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area - Lake Road Section Reroute
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area - Lake Road Section Reroute
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to reroute a minor section of Lake Road, and restore the decommissioned section. Roughly 1100 feet will be closed and restored. A minor reroute, about 1200 feet of 10 feet wide road, will be cut in a manner that accounts for proper and adequate drainage, that greatly reduces the stormwater impact on the landscape, and that has a reduced gradient. The road is cut into highly weathered granitic based soils that underlay the Lower Ranch. The vegetation at the project location consists predominately of chamisal chaparral with black sage, manzanita species, toyon, and various chaparral species intermixed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreations (OHVR) Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (831) 636-5564
- San Benito
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of a trail involving no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.