Union Pacific Railroad Rock Crest Embankment Failure and Culvert Repair; Rail Mile Post 252.2 Project, WDID #5A32CR00154
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Union Pacific Railroad Rock Crest Embankment Failure and Culvert Repair; Rail Mile Post 252.2 Project, WDID #5A32CR00154
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Union Pacific Railroad (UPRR) is proposing to repair tracks and a culvert due to a slope failure. The work area is outside jurisdictional waters of the U.S., however, the placement of stabilizing riprap at the toe of the slope may result in incidental roll of material into the Feather River.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4859
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The railroad tracks and storm water culvert at MP 252.2 Canyon Subdivision in the Feather River Canyon support commerce and passenger servie, and the replacement of the damaged tracks and storm water culvert is necessary to maintain these services.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.