2015 Urban Water Management Plan and Resolution for Submittal to the State of California
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- 2015 Urban Water Management Plan and Resolution for Submittal to the State of California
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (Metropolitan) has completed the 2015 Urban Water Management Plan (UWMP) by working through a collaborative process with appropriate agencies and incorporating demand and supply projections consistent with the recently adopted 2015 Integrated Water Resources Plan Update. Metropolitan has authorized the adoption of teh 2015 UWMP and the resolution for submittal to the state of California in order to comply with the Urban Water Management Planning Act in the California Water Code.
- Contact Information
Vikki Dee Bradshaw
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-6018
- Los Angeles Orange Riverside San Bernardino San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The preparation of an urban water management plan.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.