Union Pacific Railroad Rock Crest Washout Repair and Rock Slide Repair, Rail Mile Post 245.3 Project WDID #5A04CR00258
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Union Pacific Railroad Rock Crest Washout Repair and Rock Slide Repair, Rail Mile Post 245.3 Project WDID #5A04CR00258
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Union Pacific Railroad (UPRR) is proposing to repair tracks from a rock slide. Rock will be cleared from the track and kept on-site to the maximum extent feasible, some rock will be scattered down slope with material expected to reach waters of the U.S.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4859
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The railroad tracks at MP 245.3 Canyon Subdivision in the Feather River Canyon support commerce and passenger service, and the replacement of the damaged tracks is necessary to maintain these services.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.