Grass Lake SRRA Sewer/Water Restoration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Grass Lake SRRA Sewer/Water Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Upgrade lighting, install a new well, septic tank, and leach field, conduct pavement maintenance, and install a pre-fabricated restroom.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301(d), Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration or rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged structures, facilities, or mechanical equipment to meet current standards of public health and safety.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.