Bypass Farms Irrigation Pipe Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0020-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Bypass Farms Irrigation Pipe Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0020-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0020-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Bypass Farms. The project is limited to exaction through the top of the west bank levee of the Sacramento River to a depth necessary to access a damaged irrigation water supply pipe and to replace the damaged section. The levee with then be reconstructed and the cut area recompacted to engineering standards.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
- 38.7435°'"N 121.6013°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302 C:2
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is a very small project consisting of the excavation of and existing, damaged irrigation water supply pipe and replacement of that pipe with a similar pipe within the exact same footprint.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.