Agricultural Industries Levee Pipeline Replacement Project (Strea,bed Alteration Agreement No 1600-2016-0005-R2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Agricultural Industries Levee Pipeline Replacement Project (Strea,bed Alteration Agreement No 1600-2016-0005-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project consists of the replacement of a 181 foot portion of a 12" diameter irrigation pipeline through the levee above the ordinary high water mark on the Sacramento River. A three (3) foot wide trench will be dug to install the pipe, temporarily disturbing approximately 543 square feet of the levee along the Sacramento River.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to land and does not involve the removal of any trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.