Cecy Pond Sediment Removal Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0212-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Cecy Pond Sediment Removal Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0212-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to maintenance dredging of accumulated sediment within the spring-fed pond located at the project site. The spring-fed pond has a surface area of approximately 950 square feet and a maximum depth of 6 feet. During sediment removal, water will be diverted from the pond inlet into the adjacent wetlands in order to drop the water level in the pond and avoid suspended sediment migration downstream of the pond.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
- Other Location Info
- Lake Almanor
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance dredging where the spoils are deposited in a spoil area authorized by applicable state and federal regulatory agencies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.