CAAQ Secondary Access Road Grading (MM 5.95 to 43.82)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- CAAQ Secondary Access Road Grading (MM 5.95 to 43.82)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DFD staff will grade the secondary access road of the CAAQ from Check 1 (MP 5.95) to Check 8 (MP 43.82). This dirt access road is approximately 38 miles long by 30 feet wide. Total area to be graded is approximately 138 acres. A water truck will be used to soften the dirt and control dust. A grader will follow behind to fill holes and return the roadway to design specifications.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-7213
- Alameda San Joaquin Stanislaus
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301(b) C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The State Water Project provides significant and important services to many Californians. This project is exempt because it involves routine maintenance activities. This project will not result in impacts to special status species or habitat. Because this activity can be implemented without any significant environmental impacts, the Categorical Exemption class 1 will be used for CEQA compliance.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.