2624 Big Springs Drive Dock Access Stairway (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0298-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- 2624 Big Springs Drive Dock Access Stairway (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0298-R2).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2015-0298-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Almanor Dock Supply. The project is limited to the installation of a pre-fabricated 4-foot wide x 40-foot long aluminum staircase, 17-foot long secondary staircase, and four sets of concrete footing at approximately 13-foot centers. Work is to be completed during seasonal recession of lake water. Work will not be undertaken during any period of inclement weather. No excavation will occur within the water of Lake Almanor.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4037
- 40°16'40.28N"N 121°6'41.80W"W
- Parcel #
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303(e) C:3
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves the installation of an accessory structure that will not remove vegetation or adversely impact sensitive plant or wildlife species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.