Substation site: present land use- ag
The Central Valley RWQCB is issuing a 401 Water Quality Certification for the subject Project. The project consists of: 1) constructing a new bulk transmission and distribution substation; 2) modifying the existing and installing new overhead powerlines; and 3) removing a nearby distribution substation.
Franklin Blvd/Hood Franklin Rd, and Franklin Blvd from Elk Grove and Lambert Rd
Western Pacific Railroad
Flying B Ranch
Stone Lake, Snodgrass Slough, Irrigation Basins, emergency
Notice of Determination
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
6201 S St., Sacramento, CA 95817-1899
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.