State Route 29 Northbound First Street Ramps & California Boulevard Roundabouts Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Mixed Use Commercial and Residential/Tourist Commercial & Traditional Residential Infill Mixed Use & Traditional Residential
The City of Napa and Caltrans have undertaken a cooperative project for improvements at the First Street/California Blvd and Second St/California Blvd intersections within the City of Napa, and the SR-29 Northbound Ramps at First Street.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.