Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0177-R2 "Murphy" THP.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0177-R2 "Murphy" THP.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2015-0177-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to the project applicant with Andrew N. Murphy, Deborah Murphy, and Susan Houston, or Mr. Dan Brummer acting on behalf of project applicant. This project entails the installation of a temporary bridge crossing on a Class I watercourse. Further info can be found in the THP 4-15-004-ELD.
- Contact Information
1701 Nimbus Rd, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1163
- El Dorado
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 1701 Nimbus Rd, Suite A, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.